This programme is designed especially for members working in Audio-Visual & Digital Media; Education; Fundraising; Marketing & Communications. It explores key issues for European theatres, as they seek to regain the confidence of audiences under changed conditions during the new season.
• How may the pattern of booking tickets change?
• Might customer loyalty be strengthened by shared hardship?
• Will education initiatives become better integrated into main planning?
• How can digital initiatives interact and leverage live theatre audiences?
• What is the most persuasive ‘ask’ for philanthropy in these times?
Expert presentations will be supplemented by virtual round-table debates, during which delegates will be encouraged to participate. Each of Thursday afternoon and Friday morning will be divided into two 75-minute sessions, separated by a half-hour break, in order to provide focus for delegates wherever they may be.